Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So...just who are we anyway??



Well, I am going to tell you.....
I am Sue and that handsome guy is Tony.

This blog is about the love we have found and the new life we are building together.

We met first online thru my cousin Royce's facebook wall.
I was wanting tickets for a Muse concert
and they were sold out in Seattle.

This guy, "Tony" pipes up....
"Well, I think you can still get them for the Rose Garden".

Huh, what??? Muse in Portland??

Three months later we both attended that concert.

Separately.

We actually met for the first time,
the next day at Royce and his lovely wife, Bess's church.

It was Easter Sunday, 2010.

Yeah....don't get excited yet!

I was still married, even though my kid's dad and I had not lived as husband and wife for years.

Plus....
Tony is 15 years younger than me.

Would he be interested?

We did become Facebook friends though.

After a bit, we started to get a little flirtatious.

We went on a get to know you date on June 12, 2010

And as they say....
"The rest is history"

But, don't worry..
I will share that with you too!

2 comments:

  1. satta king
    play bazaar To bring down the measure of tissue harm done by free radicals, remember copper for your eating regimen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your site portable amicable! Investigate your site on a cell phone. Try not to like what you see? Most don't until you get your site onto a portable cordial stage. Take a gander at your substance the board framework to check whether it offers a versatile module, or converse with a neighborhood computerized publicizing organization to construct an answer for you. In any case, it is imperative to make your site look proficient and connecting on cell phones! Satta King Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Oh, yes...please leave a comment!