Thursday, July 28, 2011

YIKES!!~ There is Only One Week Till: THE WEDDING!!

 The invitations are done,
The venue is set,
The food is lined up,
The DJ is hired,

We are getting close to
~THE DATE~
So, would you like to meet the wedding party??

 These fine young fellows were
two of my favorite students.
Cooper & Spencer will be our "Ring Bears"
Yes, I spelled that right......
That is what they think and
I am sticking with it!!

 This little beauty having a snack with Lucky was
another one of my favorite students.
Willa will be a Flower Girl.
Her mom, Kara, will be our Videographer
 and one of our Photographers.

 Of course my son, Jesse will be a Groomsman.
Here he is with our other
Flower Girl.
Abby is my cousin Aaron's daughter.

 My daughter, Holly is a Bridesmaid
 and has been assisting the Matron of Honor.
 She should really have the title of
Maid of Honor, under Bess.
Here she is in her dress for the wedding.
(She wore it to her senior prom this Spring)

 This is our Best Man & Matron of Honor,
Royce & Bess Waxenfelter.
Royce is my cousin and Bess is his wife.
(and my close friend)
They are the one's that introduced me & Tony!
Thank you, guys!!

 This is Groomsman and Bridesmaid
Josh & Christine Wolfer.
Josh is Tony's cousin and Christine is his wife.


 This sweet Bridesmaid is Hannah.
She has been Holly's best friend
since elementary school.
She is like a second daughter to me. I am so happy
she gets to share our special day with us.

 This dapper Groomsman is Bill Maier.
He is Royce's step-son,
and a very good friend of Tony's.
 
 Here is Jeslyn...I love her name,
it is her parents middle names put together!
She is a Bridesmaid and my cousin Grady's daughter.

 This Groomsman is Tony's big brother Allan Sherlock.
He also lives in Cali, not too far from where we will be.
He is a pretty serious athlete....


We are so excited we get to spend our special day
with  so many people we love.
I know I still have so much to get done,
but I have lots of good help.
I can't wait to decorate the venue, and to see
all our friends visiting and having
a good time together.
HUGS!

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! Have FUN!!
    hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue Sweetie...
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. How exciting, a new journey for you to travel. You two look so beautiful together. Love the family photos as well. Can't wait to see the wedding photos. Your ring bears are just precious, spelled just how you said. LOVE it.

    Again congratulations to you both. I know you will be very happy together. My wish for you is the happiness I have had with my DH of almost 36 years now.

    This is the Miracle Weekend makeover. I am one of the hosting sites. For every comment left, Guideposts magazine will pay a dollar, to the next cancer makeover patient. Please stop by and read the story about 9 year old Charlie, and bless me with a comment. Out goal between the 4 or 5 blogs is 5,000. I know we can do it. I would appreciate it, if you pass the word around to as many friends as possible.

    Thank you sweetie for a wonderful post. I love it. Have a glorious weekend. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue...We met a while back,I just started to blog publicly again...I have to say...wow! You look great!!! Congrats on your up coming wedding, may you have all the love and happiness the world has to offer. That's so cute..ring bears:)))
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!! I am so happy for you Sue!!!!
    God bless your 'new life'

    xo
    Anne Marie
    (I was going through old posts and saw your profile - moved over here - and had to say hello and blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta king
    play bazaar This will permit you to be a superior judge of your kitty's nourishment utilization.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Innovation permits us to do numerous things. We can go anyplace at top speed, consider anything to be in a split second as it occurs, and purchase anything from any area. Innovation likewise permits us to publicize on anything. Versatile promoting utilizes innovation to publicize on cell phones, for example, mobile phones and tablets. The counsel right now kick you off with versatile advertising. Satta King Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Oh, yes...please leave a comment!